Monday, February 13, 2012

Personality Blog Post # 2

I recently took a personality test which indicated I am an ESFJ. I was fairly close, however I predicted that I was an ESTJ.
According to the test I recently took, I am an ESFJ. These personality types are usually providers. They typically take it upon themselves to insure the health and welfare of those around them. They are very sociable and are great nurturers. They are usually very involved with church and school groups. They are skilled in maintaining teamwork and are very attentive to details. ESFJ’s make up about ten percent of the population. After reading this description, I feel that it fits me better than what I had originally predicted.  I feel as though the description of an ESFJ is very similar to the personality type of most teachers. In a situation where I would be working with a group of students, teachers, or principles, I would be quick to speak and communicate. I would also be able to help them with any needs they may need to have met. This personality type would also allow me to have good organizational and coordinating skills.



ISTE NETS T: Standard 2c Design & Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences & Assessments. Customize and personalize learning activities to address students’ diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment