Friday, March 2, 2012

PPT #1

Today's assignment used a concept that was completely new for me! I had never heard of the website dropbox.com. Dropbox is a totally free service that allows you to bring your documents, photos, and videos anywhere. It makes sharing them very easy! You never have to attach and email another file again. I used dropbox to upload a PowerPoint presentation that I created. My PowerPoint was about autism and the affect it has on the people who have it as well as society. I would use this PowerPoint to educate children about autism. This would be especially useful to educate students who had an autistic peer. This PowerPoint would allow them to better understand how autism affects the child who has it.

Here is a link to my dropbox account. After you click on this link, you will find a link to my autism PowerPoint presentation.



ISTE NETS T - Standard 2. Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments
This standard applies to today's assignment. The dropbox is definitely an example of digital-age learning. It allows you to design and develop documents and easily share and access them without emailing them. This also helps promote better quality learning experiences within the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment